FACELIFT.

(Visio Tempered Glass Desk: Structube)

If we're talking workspace reno on a budget, there are three main things that come to mind. a) a desk, b) desk chair, and c) a new lamp. Those are the bare minimums that immediately come to mind. Well, I'd also add a fresh coat of paint to that list, but I suppose it depends on what you're space looks like pre- renovation...

I've been searching high and low for the perfect desk to kick off my home workspace reno. I was about one week away from plotting out how to build one myself, until I found this! Dios mio, I love this desk! It has the perfect working space! Not too narrow, not incredibly wide, no extra bells or whistles, just a clean surface to get shit done (insert praying hands emoticon). 

(Coat; Topshop, T-shirt; Random, Pants; Nike Compression, Random old lady slides)

xxx

-p













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll